Friday, June 8, 2007

Again?


Initially, they weren’t ready to believe it. They thought it was a joke. Then when they realized it wasn’t, they cried their hearts out. Now, they have resorted to protest and even violence. Whew! That’s it. Enough is enough. No more blood shed. I have heard all your pleas. The blog is back and is here to stay.

I wish any of the above were true. Though only a handful of people (that is if you have really small hands) told me not to quit writing, it was more than what I expected. And all of them had the very same argument, “Why do you care if you get very few hits? Write for yourself. There is no shorter route to nirvana.” Guess that is what that did the trick and motivated me to be a proper blogger again.

I might be making it seem like a part four of the ‘godfather’ but yeah, for me it’s no less. The blogosphere is the only place in the world where you can express yourself the way you want minus all the inhibitions. But unfortunately, as I am not writing the blog with an alias, I have to be careful with the content. Though I have a tendency to go all the way if a topic is really close to my heart.

Now I don’t really do this quite often but I just have to thank the people due to whom this blog had a rebirth.

Jenny, who wrote the very first comment on the old blog.

Ms. V., who has unique way with words and can easily get away by writing ‘pOOf!’ every other time.

Nitin, who very tactfully made me visit his blog and learn to write from the heart.

Yash aka Mafia & Manish aka Lunja, who so desperately want the “Right said Fred” scraps.

I am sure I missed a few. But no worries. Just temme and I’ll do it ASAP. That’s it for this time but do keep watching this space for “proper” blog entries. And I’ll be more careful not to make it too clichéd.

4 comments:

Ms V said...

Hola Mr.Bhatt!

Already linked ya to mine. And I'm thinking of shifting my blogging activities from Netlog to Blogspot. Will keep ya posted. Meanwhile, you start posting! And thanks for the mention. *takes a bow*

pooF. :)

Hardik aka 'The Lurker' said...

Thats good thinking. Netlog somehow curbs the creativity.

juhib said...

WELL, M TOUCHED......
SERIOUSLY...
DIDNT KNW U HAD DAT MUCH IN U TUH MENTION MAH NAME AT D TOPPA D LIST.

Inscrutable said...

dats cool...u finally made a cumback.. there r sum idiots still, includin me, who would visit ur blog .. so dnt worry .. keep bloggin!!